- Member of the Forum on “Internationalization of Higher Education in Africa”, at the British Council, Going Global Higher Education Conference. Held at Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre, London, 13 – 15 March, 2012.
- Selection Committee Member, UK Development Partnership in Higher Education (DelPHE) & UK. Education Partnership for Africa (EPA) Joint Selection Committee . January 2009 – January , 2011
- Member of the Advisory Group: OECD Program on Innovation, Higher Education and Research for Development. Funded by Swedish international Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA). August 2011 to 2013
- Special request was mad ze from the Office of the Directorate-General for Education and Culture of the European Union Commission to the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, dated 09 December, 2011, Reference. EAC.C/P/DLD(2011)
- Invited by the European Commission to the “Tuning Credits, Learning Outcomes and Quality” meeting held at Dakar, Senegal, 27 – 30 November, 2011.
- Served as the Chairman of TUNING AGRICULTURE, in the Higher Education Harmonization in Africa with Tuning.
- Appointed into the Management team and Consultant to Joint Africa – EU Strategy Tuning Seminar. First meeting held in Bilbao, Spain. 26 – 27 September, 2011.
- Invited by the African Union and the European Union to the African Higher Education Harmonization and Tuning Workshop held at Addis Ababa, 20 – 21 July, 2011
- Invited as a Speaker, to the Access to Success Workshop of the Erasmus Mundus Program of the European Union. Spoke on : “ Generating Regional Mobility in Africa”. 3 – 4 May, 2010.
- Represented Africa at the European Union Commission Workshop on Intra ACP Mobility Scheme at Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 23 – 24 June, 2009.
- Speaker at the First International Development Conference 2009 sponsored by IRISH AID and DFID, at University of Ulster, Coleraine, Northern Ireland. Presented the Key-Note address on “Engagements in African Universities. 24 April, 2009
- Member, UNESCO Forum Special Symposium 2008 to 2010). I contributed to over five UNESCO Meetings held at Paris on various issues relating to Higher Education including Quality Assurance, Research systems, ICT among others,
- Invited by UNESCO BAMAKO CLUSTER OFFICE, to contribute a chapter /Module on the subject of RANKING to a Distance Learning Programme for Academic in African Universities titled: “Guide to quality assurance in higher education in Africa”. December 2011.
- Invited by UNESCO to attend a consultative meeting on behalf of the African Union Commission on the operations of the African Quality Assurance Network (AfriQAN) – March, 2010.
- Served as Consultant on Agricultural Biotechnology in Developing Countries, and attended the technical Conference held at Guadalajara, Mexico. 1 – 4 March, 2010.